Craftypod: Crafting with Neckties
Click To Play
In this show:
- Crafting with neckties: it’s addictive! Here’s why…
- Where to find ties, and what to do with them.
- Lots of fun necktie project ideas.
- Even a little necktie history, just for fun.
- Check out Artful Ties, a blog about necktie projects.
- Here’s a little treatise on making a necktie quilt, from LoveToKnow.com.
- An absolutely stunning necktie quilt.
- . . . And even more necktie quilts!
- Lee did a great roundup of necktie projects on Threadbanger.
- Here’s a tutorial for the necktie rosette.
- Rick Rack Ruby makes some stunning necktie bags, like this one, this one, and this one.
- Here’s a great tutorial for the classic necktie skirt.
Handmade Spark is proud to feature Diane Gilleland, the Social Media Maven behind Craftypod. Read: What Message Are You (Unconsciously) Sending on Twitter? More CraftyPods from Diane can be found here.